Friday, November 6, 2009

Lorena Sarbu Talks Red Carpet Style


Beverly Hills-based fashion designer Lorena Sarbu dishes to the Yahoo Shine fashion & beauty channel about dressing Emmy winners for the red carpet:

"I don’t know about you, but the highlight of any awards show is the Red Carpet coverage. I’m more interested in what the celebrity is wearing than what there nominated for and I am very guilty of switching the channel once the red carpet segment is over! So how excited was I to interview fashion designer Lorena Sarbu, whose fashion creations have graced the red carpets of this year’s Daytime and Primetime Emmy Awards shows! She went from designing dresses for her dolls as a child to designing dresses for celebrities such as Sharon Lawrence, Shohreh Aghdashloo, and Tamara Braun (one of my favorite soap stars!). She was wonderful enough to talk to me about her design inspirations, her favorite designs and celeb clients, as well as her own line which launches in 2010!" (read more...)


No comments: