Monday, December 28, 2009

EKC Rings in the New Year: A Message From Eileen Koch

Friends, Clients and Colleagues,

2009 has been a difficult year for many. As someone who works closely with people for a living, it has been impossible for me not to notice the effects of the economy on the people in my life. With the advent of a new decade, I would love to take this moment to extend to everyone my most sincere wishes for a better new year.

To my special clients, new and veteran: I deeply thank you for the confidence and loyalty that you have shown and continue to show to EKC. It's been a pleasure working with you, and I see exciting things in store for us in the year to come! To everyone else: I give to you and your families my personal wishes for a healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year. May all of your dreams come true in 2010.

Eileen Koch
CEO, Eileen Koch & Company, Inc.

No comments: