Monday, January 18, 2010

EKC Client Laura Bryna Blogs Fashion on Urban Darling!

EKC client, international country-pop recording artist Laura Bryna, joins the Urban Darling team as a guest fashion blogger!

Read Laura's first entry:

Happy New Year Everybody! I’m Laura Bryna from Mount Airy, Maryland – a recording artist, actress, television host, but most of all a girlie girl to the enth degree. I am a total fashion nut who is always looking for fun, funky things to add to my wardrobe, makeup drawers, and hair paraphernalia. Girlieness, if that’s a word, has always been in my blood.

My mom, who is my whole life, went to school for fashion merchandising, so really, I believe, I’ve learned from the best. Growing up I used to watch her put on her makeup and then came the big question, “what should I wear today?” That’s where the illness began for me! (read more)

Be sure to check back on Urban Darling for more hip and fun blogs by Laura!

No comments: