Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EKC Client MakeADare.com Featured in Talk & Squawk!

EKC's most daring client, MakeADare.com, was featured in Talk&Squawk! Check out the entry:

All kinds of new sites…
by Shannan Bowen

Since I’ve been writing this blog (uhhhhh I KNOW, I’m so sorry I haven’t blogged lately – been swamped and out of my usual routine), I’ve been getting a lot of news releases about a variety of social networking sites and applications that are popping up.

I’ll take some time now to show you a few of these.

Make a Dare: According to the news release, MakeADare.com is a social network that “allows people to liberate themselves from the rigid rules of societ and have a little fun. The site plays host to a variety of dares and videos of members performing daring acts, which they post to earn ’streetcred’ from fellow members to establish their reign in the community.” The site was created by 21-year-old Troy Osinoff who was inspired to build the site after watching videos of others perform crazy, daring stunts online. Check it out here.

No comments: