Monday, March 29, 2010

Laura Bryna Spills Her Beauty Secrets on Daily Glow

EKC client Laura Bryna recently chatted with Emma Bing of Daily Glow, who wanted to know how the songstress stays so beautiful (inside and out!) in the midst of her busy music career. Check out Laura dishing on makeup, must-have hair products and charity work:

Whoever coined the phrase “beautiful on the inside and out” had to have been talking about Country music singer/writer Laura Bryna. I am convinced! Best known for her song “Make A Wish”, which is used by the Make-A-Wish Foundation, an organization that she is very involved it (hence the inside beauty!), Laura has a flourishing Country music career, and has received critical acclaim for her debut album in 2008. I can’t wait to see what comes next for this gorgeous songbird.

1.)You do so much charity work (like working with the Make-A-Wish foundation). You obviously have a beautiful heart to go with your outer beauty. What is beauty to you?

I believe that beauty comes from within. I think it's how you feel inside and how you carry yourself. You put a smile on and be confident with who you are. Be the best you that you can be and nothing can stop you.

Emma: That is beautiful advice!

2.) Would you consider yourself more of a glamour girl or natural girl?

Well, I love girly stuff. Makeup, hair, clothes, glitter… I love it all! So I definitely love to play dress-up, but it's also fun to let my hair down once in a while, be in my jammies, play with my birds… with a fabulous face mask or moisturizing cream on, of course!

Emma: I could not agree more! I love being a girl and playing with makeup, but another fabulous part of being a woman is the jammies and face masks!

3.) What does your morning and evening beauty routine consist of?

My morning routine: Get up, get the birds up, take a shower, brush my teeth, put on my face cream, do my hair, makeup, decide on an outfit (if not laid out the night before) get dressed and make breakfast for the birds and me.

Evening routine: Get in my PJs, throw my hair up in a ponytail and headband, take off my makeup, brush my teeth, put on my face creams, and hop into bed. (read more...)

No comments: