Thursday, May 13, 2010

Laura Bryna on Celebrity Cafe

Country-pop diva and EKC client Laura Bryna was recently interviewed by TheCelebrityCafe.com for the scoop on her sophomore album, which is slated for released in the fall and features star producer Rob Boldt. Laura also talked about her weird hidden talent, and what it's like being Mom to three birds! Check it out:

TCC: You are busy with a lot of different projects. What are you loving the most?

LB: Just to be able to do what you love is really amazing. I'm getting to host a show, singing, doing some acting, kind of all of the above. Everything is really a lot of fun, I love being busy. That's something my parents always said, "You know how to manage your time." People ask if I take a vacation and when you love what you do, everything is a vacation. I’m just loving it all, to tell you the truth.

TCC: You’ve been working on a second album as well. What can we expect from your sophomore album?

LB: It's got a new sound. It's got country in there, but it’s got some pop, rock, R&B, and I love all different styles of music so I kind of make my own genre. It’s going to have a lot of different flavors in it and I’m just showing that I’m growing. I’m being an artist and getting out there and figuring out Laura Bryna and trying to be me!

TCC: I am very excited to hear your new album. Do you know when it will be released?

LB: We’re on the second and third song right now so we are thinking probably around August or September, but like they say in construction, they give you a date but it’s not for two more months down the road. But there is no hurry, we want to make it right.

TCC: Exactly! You want to make it feel right and personal. How do you think the events in your life have shaped your new album?

LB: I always love the fun sassy attitude song, but on this album I said to Rob Boldt, who is my producer, “You know, this time I have to have single songs on this and let this be inspiring to single chicks out there!” There will be a couple of those. There’s still the fun sassy attitude. It’s going to be that inspiring kind of thing like we’ve been looking for love and all about that idealistic smushy kind of stuff. A fairytale thing! (read more...)


No comments: