Friday, December 11, 2009

Reality Wanted's Exclusive Interview with David Applebaum

Eileen Koch & Company INC's "Architect to the Stars" client, David Applebaum, was featured today on an exclusive interview with Reality Wanted:

This week, on Launch My Line, the teams were asked to create a daytime beachwear look. However, everyone chose their fabrics before knowing what each challenge would be and David and Julie were stuck making a beachwear item out of wool. His simple design got him eliminated from the competition and today, he spoke to RealityWanted in an exclusive interview about his experiences on the show and defend his designs.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: How did you become involved with Launch My Line?
A. David: The truth is, I got a call one day with 2 questions: “Do you have a passion for fashion?” and “Have you ever wanted a clothing line?” Well, yes and yes. I believe that one starts living when one takes a chance, and Launch My Line has certainly turned into a wondrous adventure. (read more)

Applebaum was eliminated this week as a competitor on Bravo's new series, Launch My Line.

No comments: